Forum Replies Created
I have the exact same error code, and starting the service using “net start …..” works perfectly for me as well. That’s the behavior I get when trying to mount the .cue file.
If I right-click on the .bin file and open it with wincdemu, it works perfectly. I also described it in http://forum.sysprogs.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=159&p=535#p535, as it’s related.
FYI, I just got this error when trying to post a reply (i.e. on URL http://forum.sysprogs.org/posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=159):C++1234567Return to index pageGeneral ErrorSQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]Too many connections An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Actually, I don’t think the .bin file contains audio tracks (it’s a CD of a game), so the .cue file is probably incorrect. The problem isn’t very important to me, since I can mount the .bin file just fine. I just thought I’d report it, in case it helps you.
Great piece of software, by the way, I love that it’s so minimalist and has such a small footprint. When I had to mount this .bin file, I was annoyed I’d have to download bloatware again, possibly with spyware, so I’m *very* happy I found this small software, especially since I’m much more comfortable installing open source software on my machine.
I don’t have those errors, I do have the exact same symptoms as in viewtopic.php?f=3&t=134 .
However, mounting the .cue file doesn’t work for me either, while mounting the .bin file directly does work. Here’s my .cue file:C++123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233FILE "Foo.bin" BINARYREM SESSION 01TRACK 01 MODE1/2352INDEX 01 00:00:00TRACK 02 AUDIOINDEX 01 64:20:70TRACK 03 AUDIOINDEX 01 66:01:55TRACK 04 AUDIOINDEX 01 66:30:03TRACK 05 AUDIOINDEX 01 67:02:51TRACK 06 AUDIOINDEX 01 67:39:51TRACK 07 AUDIOINDEX 01 68:20:27TRACK 08 AUDIOINDEX 01 70:25:01TRACK 09 AUDIOINDEX 01 72:37:60TRACK 10 AUDIOINDEX 01 73:20:39TRACK 11 AUDIOINDEX 01 73:58:12TRACK 12 AUDIOINDEX 01 74:35:69TRACK 13 AUDIOINDEX 01 75:15:65TRACK 14 AUDIOINDEX 01 75:59:04TRACK 15 AUDIOINDEX 01 76:37:39
I also tried to rename my Foo.bin dir to Foo-.cue, so I could mount it using the context menu, but that doesn’t work at all. Not sure if this is normal behavior, as I’m not very knowledgeable about .cue/.bin files.