VGDB Esp32 Projects

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB VGDB Esp32 Projects

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    DanC
    Participant

The end of April I had 2 Esp32 projects built working and running. Both were being verified by testing. Now I want to correct some unplanned features  I cannot recompile them at all.

Both projects “broke” the beginning of May broke and I have been unable to get it to compile since.

I am told in the output window not python is not the correct version use pacman to update it. (It fails to resolve the issue)

It fails to in include  things like <span>CONFIG_APP_COMPILE_TIME_DATE</span> in the sdkconfig-debug and removes it from previous copies.  ( as has the ability to set processor speed etc )

Starting a new project and using a previous project as a base fails every time if you use Cmake ( eg add a file of existing item it means on the solution explorer the project fails to load.

I have tried uninstalling VGDB and reinstalling it does not fix the issues.

Has anyone else come across this issue and how did you resolve it ?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by DanC.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by DanC.
    support
    Keymaster

Most likely you have accidentally installed a newer version of the ESP-IDF (the pre-release versions are very, very buggy, so we generally recommend using official releases only). Please try deleting and reinstalling the ESP32 toolchain via Tools->VisualGDB->Manage VisualGDB Packages.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.