Suspected Project Import Problem or Compiler problem

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Suspected Project Import Problem or Compiler problem

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Miao Mico
    Participant

and i have problems .

i’m using the ucosiii .

the *.asm will not be compiled .

how can i fix it ?

Miao Mico
    Participant

and will you consider imported the current keil config via importing?  (mostly meant like adding some extra config when import)

we use visualgdb is aimed to face a convenient environment .

but i must change some by myself .

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Miao Mico.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This looks like a completely different issue, and it also looks like your trial has expired. Please let us know the email associated with your VisualGDB order so that we can check your support status and we will be happy to help you resolve the new issue.

Miao Mico
    Participant

first , my first question comes because i don’t know what can compile the *.asm  via vs && VSGDB .  (c/c++ compiler?)

second , i mean can import the current keil config like language standard and that useful config can’t been imported automatically via VSGDB .

support
    Keymaster

Please let us know the email associated with your VisualGDB order so that we can check your support status and we will be happy to help you.

Miao Mico
    Participant

sorry , i’m in trial .

support
    Keymaster

According to our records, your trial has expired, so unfortunately we won’t be able to provide any further support unless you purchase a VisualGDB license. Sorry.

Miao Mico
    Participant

will this support ending ?

Miao Mico
    Participant

ok , i know it .

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.