Rasberry Pi QT cross-compiler setup step 15?

Sysprogs forums Forums Other tools & products Rasberry Pi QT cross-compiler setup step 15?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mstew
    Participant

Hello

I have been trying to build Qt 5.5 as part of the cross compiler setup instructions for Raspberry Pi provided here:

http://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/qt/embedded/

All works as per above (using open source build) up until I get to step 15 where it asks to modify the qt-build\configure file, however this does not exist.

Any suggestion why this might be the case?

The only thing I have changed was to add -openssl flag when running configure at step 12 so I can use QSslSockets class in my application. As in:

../qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.5.0/configure -platform win32-g++ -xplatform linux-arm-gnueabi-g++ -release -opengl es2 -openssl -device linux-rasp-pi2-g++ -sysroot C:/SysGCC/Raspberry/arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot -prefix /usr/local/qt5

Kind Regards,

m

mstew
    Participant

Further to this, it seems leaving off the -openssl flag does not make any difference. I still don’t get a configure file showing..

mstew
    Participant

Ok I finally clicked.

The qtbase/configure referred to is in the source folder as per screenshot.

Problem solved..

Bingo
    Participant

Hello
    I have a fatal error at the step 12/13
    The error is :

In file included from C:/Users/toto/Desktop/raspberry/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.5.0/qtbase/qmake/generators/makefiledeps.cpp:40:0:
    C:/Users/toto/Desktop/raspberry/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.5.0/qtbase/mkspecs/win32-g++/qplatformdefs.h:47:19
    fatal error : tchar.h : No such file or directory.

I try to look for this file manually but nothing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.