Project Relocate

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Project Relocate

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Embedded_World
    Participant

Hello,

i have nrf52dk.

i create the project on the Desktop.it build and worked perfectly.

when i move this project inside other folder then i got some error on build.

here is the error log

VisualGDB: Found 0 excluded file(s) for current configuration:
    1> VisualGDB: No source changes detected. C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Projects\Ble_Advertising\Ble_Advertising\Makefile needs no updating.
    1> VisualGDB: Run “cmd.exe /c “C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\bin\make.exe” CONFIG=Debug -j4″ in directory “C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Projects\Ble_Advertising\Ble_Advertising” on local computer
    1> make: *** No rule to make target ../../../AppData/Local/VisualGDB/EmbeddedBSPs/arm-eabi/com.sysprogs.arm.nordic.nrf5x/nRF5x/components/ble/common/ble_advdata.c', needed byDebug/ble_advdata.o’. Stop.
    1> ————————————————————-
    1> Command exited with code 2
    1> Executable: cmd.exe
    1> Arguments: /c “C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\bin\make.exe” CONFIG=Debug -j4
    1> Directory: C:\Users\atif.shabbir\Desktop\Projects\Ble_Advertising\Ble_Advertising
    1> Environment: LANG=en_US.UTF-8|PATH=C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\bin;%PATH%|BSP_ROOT=C:\Users\Test\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.nordic.nrf5x|TOOLCHAIN_ROOT=C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi|EFP_BASE=C:\Users\Test\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedEFPs|TESTFW_BASE=C:\Users\Test\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\TestFrameworks|BSP_ROOT=C:\Users\Test\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.nordic.nrf5x|TOOLCHAIN_ROOT=C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi|EFP_BASE=C:\Users\Test\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedEFPs|TESTFW_BASE=C:\Users\Test\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\TestFrameworks
    1> 1>
    1>VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed
    1> 1>
    1>EXEC : error : Build has failed. See the Output window for more details.
    1> 1>
    1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(46,5): error MSB3073: The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /rebuild “C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Projects\Ble_Advertising\Ble_Advertising\Ble_Advertising.vcxproj” “/solution:C:\Users\Test\Desktop\Projects\Ble_Advertising\Ble_Advertising.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 1.
    1> Done executing task “Exec” — FAILED.
    1> 1>
    1>Done building target “Rebuild” in project “Ble_Advertising.vcxproj” — FAILED.
    1>
    1>Build FAILED.
    1>
    1>Time Elapsed 00:00:02.01
    ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is expected as GNU Make uses absolute paths in the dependency files. Please try rebuilding the project (Build->Rebuild All) instead of just building it.

Embedded_World
    Participant

i am using Rebuild Solution…but still same issue

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks. Are you using the latest VisualGDB 5.2R8? If not, please try updating. You can also force VisualGDB to update the file references by clicking on a different MCU on the first page of VisualGDB Project Properties and then selecting the current one back and pressing “Apply”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.