Problems to config Beaglebone black with QT

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Problems to config Beaglebone black with QT

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    carlitos_litos
    Participant

Hello:

I have problems to config VisualGDB with Beablebone black and QT.
    I have follow all instructions step by step, and always fail.

After step 8 to Synchonize Sysroot I push Finish button and then always display this error message:

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This can be an indication of missing tools or a problem in your QT configuration. If you click ‘ignore’ is the project created? Do you encounter any problems while building or debugging it?

carlitos_litos
    Participant

Hello bazis:

If I click ignore, project create, but then compilation fail.
    These are messages about compilation, seem that qmake do not know the compiler family:

1>

Operación Generar iniciada: proyecto: LinuxProject6, configuración: Release Win32

1>Compilación iniciada a las 18/11/2013 17:10:05.
    1>PrepareForNMakeBuild:
    1> Creando directorio “c:BEABLEBONEPRUEBASLinuxProject6Release”.
    1>Build:
    1> VisualGDB: Attempting inline build…
    1> VisualGDB: Updated source file list in c:BEABLEBONEPRUEBASLinuxProject6LinuxProject6LinuxProject6.pro. Enable verbose mode for more details.
    1> VisualGDB: Executing prebuild actions
    1> VisualGDB: Run “C:SysGCCbeagleboneQtOtherqmake.exe LinuxProject6.pro CONFIGNAME=Release” in directory “c:BEABLEBONEPRUEBASLinuxProject6LinuxProject6” on local computer
    1>EXEC : Project error : qmake spec does not announce the compiler family, and it cannot be guessed.
    1> Error processing project file: LinuxProject6.pro
    1>

1> Command exited with code 3
    1> Executable: C:SysGCCbeagleboneQtOtherqmake.exe
    1> Arguments: LinuxProject6.pro CONFIGNAME=Release
    1> Directory: c:BEABLEBONEPRUEBASLinuxProject6LinuxProject6
    1>EXEC : error : Build has failed. See the Output window for more details.
    1>C:Archivos de programaMSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: El comando “”C:Archivos de programaSysprogsVisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /build “c:BEABLEBONEPRUEBASLinuxProject6LinuxProject6LinuxProject6.vcxproj” “/solution:c:BEABLEBONEPRUEBASLinuxProject6LinuxProject6.sln” “/config:Release” “/platform:Win32″” salió con el código 1.
    1>
    1>ERROR al compilar.
    1>
    1>Tiempo transcurrido 00:00:12.82
    ========== Generar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Which Qt version for Windows have you downloaded?

carlitos_litos
    Participant

In Windows I have install QT5 and also libraries for QT4.8.5 and QT4.8.5 with MinGW
    At any rate seem I have solve problem already, I have uninstall and install again VisualGDB, seem that download of cross compiler in C:/SysGCC/ was not full, now after reinstall it work.

Otherwise now I have some problems when try to compile because of compiler do not locate some .h files and another files, but seem its because of PATH to folders where are stored those files is not in Windows PATH. Do not know why install process do not has update PATH variable to add folders for includes, so I will must to add it manually to Windows.

Do you know if VisualGDB may work already with QT5 for Raspberry and Beaglebone ???

ket
    Participant

Hi,

VisualGDB could theoretically work with Qt5, but we are currently not officially supporting it as there is no current way to just apt get install Qt5 on Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone. The only way to use Qt5 on Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone is to compile it from sources yourself.

The compiler knows the sysroot directory, all the paths used should be absolute. Adding it to PATH should not be needed. Please post the build log and copy the error messages here.

carlitos_litos
    Participant

Where is the build log ??

One more question, this commercial to place order:
    We are a company in Spain, now we are testing product with trial version, and if all ok, we will order it, but when access in your web site to place order, always apply IVA tax, though we are a company with VAT code to may order in UE without pay IVA tax. So, how we may placer order without pay IVA tax ???

Regards

ket
    Participant

Hi,

The build log is in the Output window.

If you fill in your company details on the order including your EU VAT ID, you will not be charged VAT.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.