Precompile settings

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Precompile settings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    darksilence
    Participant

Suddenly I’ve lost precompile seetings for my project.
    It’s very important and now it doeasn’t work. Where can I find it (ver.4.2 Beta 1/2)

Now in VisualGSB project properties I dont have all the settings that I had only 3 days ago 🙁

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please refer to the following topic regarding precompiled header support: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2769

darksilence
    Participant

I’m sorry for confuse, but I wanted to understand what happened with Prebuild options. In release VisualGDB I still can use it, but in Beta1/2 I can’t find it.

P.S. this option runs script or Application before build

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you mean the pre-build steps in VisualGDB Project Properties? They are only available in Custom and Ultimate editions. If you were using a trial before and then bought a lower edition, the options would go away after the trial expires.

darksilence
    Participant

O_o I didn’t even see those features… uhm..

Ok… I found how to make post-biuld scripts in a make-file. But I didn’t figure out how to make pre-build step….

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The easiest way to have a pre-build action without using the custom edition features would be to change the make command to run a bat file that first runs your custom command line and then invokes GNU make. It is not as convenient as the pre-build action list, but may work for some basic scenarios.

darksilence
    Participant

just in case

VisualGDB Project Properties: Makefile settings: Make command: “cmd.exe /c “Build.cmd” “

build.cmd:

@echo off
    REM Here you can Add prebuild options

REM Here you can change the toolchain
    C:SysGCCarm-eabibinmake.exe  %*
    support
    Keymaster

Yes, that should work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.