not compile

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB not compile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    park
    Participant

i imported linux project to remote linuex computer

however, i am unable to compile my source
    plz help me
    thank you !!!

VisualGDB: Attempting inline build…
    1> VisualGDB: Run “make clean” in directory “/tmp/VisualGDB/d/WorkSpace/visualgdb/server_core_lib” on bp@14.63.167.197:2022 (SSH)
    1> make: *** No rule to make target `clean’. Stop.
    1>

1> Command exited with code 2
    1> Executable: make
    1> Arguments: clean
    1> Directory: /tmp/VisualGDB/d/WorkSpace/visualgdb/server_core_lib
    1>VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed
    1> VisualGDB: Sending 48 updated source files to build machine…
    1> VisualGDB: [80%] Uploaded 23/48 files (8103KB/10088KB)
    1>VisualGDB : warning : tar: Read 6144 bytes from –
    1>EXEC : warning VGDB2002: File transfer errors detected. Try disabling on-the-fly TAR mode for this host in SSH Host Manager.
    1>VisualGDB : error : Source file transfer failed. If you want to build your project nonetheless, edit project properties to ignore transfer errors.
    1>C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0V110Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(43,5): error MSB3073: “”C:Program Files (x86)SysprogsVisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /rebuild “D:WorkSpacevisualgdbserver_core_libserver_core_lib.vcxproj” “/solution:D:WorkSpacevisualgdbserver_core_libserver_core_lib.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” 명령이 종료되었습니다(코드: 1).

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

You appear to be using a very old version of tar that has a known bug. Please update to a newer version or configure VisualGDB to ignore file transfer errors on the Project Settings page in VisualGDB Project Properties.
    It also looks like you are doing either a clean or a rebuild on a project that does not define the clean rules. Please either use the ‘Build All’ command or add a clean rule to your Makefile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.