New define: $$com.sysprogs.bspoptions.stm32.hal_legacy$$ ???

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB New define: $$com.sysprogs.bspoptions.stm32.hal_legacy$$ ???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    stefan75
    Participant

Hello, i’ve upgraded to the Custom Edition. Don’t know what my previous built version was anymore.

Problem with my new version is when i create a new project using “Import a project built with command-line tools” and convert it to stand-alone i get a extra define in the “embedded project” tab:

This define wasn’t created in my older projects. When i build the project with this extra define i’m getting lots of warnings named: “warning : ISO C99 requires whitespace after the macro name”

When i remove this define everything compiles like it used to do. Do i need this define? What does it do(i don’t understand it’s syntax)?

Regards,
    Stefan

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This define was added in one of the latest releases of the STM32 BSP and it supports controlling the HAL_LEGACY macro via the VisualGDB GUI.

Most likely you have created a project using the old BSP and then converted it to a stand-alone one using the new BSP, so VisualGDB did not find the new setting in the project configuration and did not substitute it properly. This can be safely ignored and should not happen for projects created with the new BSP.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.