Missing file in sources

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu Missing file in sources

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pigster
    Participant

There is files missing in the source package VirtualAutorunDisabler/VirtualAutorunDisabler_i.h also VirtualAutorunDisabler_p64.c and VirtualAutorunDisabler_p32.c and also maybe others.

Would it be possible to get these files?

Thank you

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Those files are generated from the IDL file by the MIDL compiler. This should happen automatically when you build the project with Visual Studio.

pigster
    Participant

Understand
    Thank you.

PS: Great work, the code is very readable.

yudiannlu
    Participant

I had try rebuild “allModules”, but “bszlib” folder and “allmodules” folder – cause some compiling error. Could you share you Directory structure idea?

Thanks

pigster
    Participant

@yudiannlu wrote:

I had try rebuild “allModules”, but “bszlib” folder and “allmodules” folder – cause some compiling error. Could you share you Directory structure idea?

Thanks

I haven’t used allmodules, but compiled only part by part
    This worked for me

1. Install DDK (Not the windows8 one, you need one version older)
    2. Install BazisLib using installer and go through wizard (it will ask for DDK path)
    3. After opening project in wincdemu, fix bazislib project path (if you have bazislib under c:bazislib, it should pic it up without problem) by removeing and readding project in solution, or you can edit project file in some text editor
    4. Fix includes path in projects properties (you need to add bazislib into include path)
    5. It should compile now without problem, if you encounter problem with autorundisabler i had, you need to recompile autorundisabler alone first (to get some headers generated)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.