libraspicam.so.0.1 was not deployed on target machine

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB libraspicam.so.0.1 was not deployed on target machine

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zbig63
    Participant

I’ve tried to compile camera sample from https://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/camera/

but I have problem: when trying to run sample code, I’ve got message that  libraspicam.so.0.1 is missing.

Indeed there are  libraspicam.so and libraspicam.so.0.1.6 on Raspberry PI, but libraspicam.so.0.1 is missing (not deployed).

I have no idea why. In build directory on my PC  libraspicam.so.0.1  is present.

What should I do to force VisualGDB to deploy also libraspicam.so.0.1  file?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Normally, VisualGDB would automatically pick up the deployed file paths, however some projects might be structured in a way that prevents CMake from reporting the correct .so file path to VisualGDB. Please also make sure you are using VisualGDB 5.5 Preview 4, since it includes special checks that normally find and deploy the  .so.<version> files automatically.

You can double-check what exactly gets deployed via VisualGDB Project Properties -> Debug Settings -> Verify Deployment Settings.

If you are using the Custom edition or higher, you can use VisualGDB Project Properties -> Custom Debug Steps to deploy arbitrary files before debugging. For lower editions, we would advise experimenting with CMake definition of the libraspicam.so target (e.g. removing the version specifier) to make sure the library path reported by CMake (shown via Verify Deployment Settings) matches the name referenced by the main project.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.