intellisense

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB intellisense

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mrkcass
    Participant

HI,

I have a working project setup. i do my builds and store code on a linux machine. I use visual studio 2013 to develop. I have been able to get the build, and debug working but intellisense is another matter. I tires many variations. my visual studio project has my my includes in the “Header” section of the solution but intellisense does not seem to use them. i finally found a partial solution. by opening the properties (VC++ not VisualGDB) and manually adding the include directories to the include directories in “VC++ Directories” intellisense works. This however is a very laborious process. what is the short cut?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Normally VisualGDB should test the toolchain when you modify the build flags on the Makefile Settings page of VisualGDB Project Properties. It will then extract the include directories reported by the toolchain and setup IntelliSense. If that does not happen for you, please check if toolchain testing reports any errors and if the IntelliSense page of VisualGDB Project Properties contains any entries at all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.