Intellisense for constructor argument lists

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Intellisense for constructor argument lists

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ophidian14
    Participant

Is this supposed to work?  I can’t remember if this has ever worked for me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This does look like a bug. We should be able to fix it, however it look like your support period has expired. Please renew your key here and we will investigate and fix this issue.

Ophidian14
    Participant

Support contract is renewed.  Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Ophidian14
    Participant

Had a semi-related followup question.  I recently upgraded to build 2753 and in my project properties I see three choices for Intellisense engine.  Clang (default), VS2017, and “Advanced Clang Intellisense”.  I know what ‘VS2017″ is, but what’s the difference between the other two?  Is it what you could switch off about six months ago by clicking the Stopwatch icon and disabling…. something?  I can’t remember exactly what it was.

support
    Keymaster

Thanks for renewing your support. We have investigated and fixed the problem with the std::vector arguments in this build: VisualGDB-5.4.103.2881.msi

The IntelliSense Engine setting works as described below:

• The “default” option will choose the current global default (shown in brackets). You can change it via the Clang IntelliSense Diagnostics Console.
    • The “Regular VC++ IntelliSense” option will choose the VC++ IntelliSense regardless of the global default
    • The “Advanced Clang IntelliSense” option will choose Clang IntelliSense regardless of the global default
    Ophidian14
    Participant

Thank you!!  The fix works.

support
    Keymaster

You are welcome. If you encounter further issues, don’t hesitate to create another thread.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.