How to load parallel NOR Flash on STM32F769I-EVAL board

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB How to load parallel NOR Flash on STM32F769I-EVAL board

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    davidoz
    Participant

Hi Community,

I used the tutorials to build a custom QSPI Flash driver for the STM32F769I-EVAL board so I can download my application directly into the external QSPI Flash.  I had to make a number of changes, but I eventually got it working.

I now want to do the same thing but for the parallel NOR Flash.  I was hoping that openOCD or j-link would have a script or pre-compiled flash driver/downloader so I wouldn’t have develop one of my own.  Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find a working one anywhere.

Can anyone suggest a script that will do it, or at least point to an example that will help me develop my own.

Cheers,

David

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, we don’t have a ready-to-use driver for the Parallel NOR FLASH, however you should be able to create your own plugin for NOR FLASH based on our QSPI plugin (see this tutorial). You may also want to check with Segger support whether they have ready-to-use J-Link-specific plugins for this memory type.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.