Esp8266-12 FreeRTOS

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Esp8266-12 FreeRTOS

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    texas_72
    Participant

Hi

many thanks, I solved the previous problems. I wanted to point out a very important thing about the setup, if you come from a programming made with arduino ide if not you set esp_init_data_default.bin from the initial problem of the discussion despite that the DIO settings, … are the same. See the attached image. It is possible to lengthen the trial time of visualgdb to do further tests, …….
    Many thanks

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by texas_72.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    texas_72
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ciao</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Devo visualizzare una variabile float con printf, ma non appare nel dgb out.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Grazie</span></span>

texas_72
    Participant

Hi

I have to display a variable float with printf, but it does not show up in the dgb out.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

On ESP32 the printf() output is forwarded to the serial port. Please setup the device terminal as shown in this tutorial (Custom edition or higher) or use an external terminal program (e.g. SmarTTY).

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.