Dynamic Analysis error

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Dynamic Analysis error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MystikReasons
    Participant

I’ve enabled the Dynamic Analysis in my project (Embedded Project with STM32L073 microcontroller)

If this is a necessary info: I’ve imported the project from the STM32CubeMX software

If I build my project everything works fine in the “output window” but under the “Error list” window I get an error:

“command-line error: invalid macro definition: $$com.sysprogs.efp.profiling.debugger_check$$”

I’ve included the SysprogsProfiler.h in my main.c but on this line theres the error message from above.

What does this error mean and how can I get rid of it?

You find a screenshot of the Dynamic Analysis window in the attachments.

MystikReasons
    Participant

Damnit the max file size is very small on this forum…

The new image is now smaller.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    MystikReasons
    Participant

If I try to debug the project I get also errors (see attached screenshots)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try changing any settings on the Embedded Frameworks page to resolve the debugger_check problem.

In order to fix the REL32 problem, we would need to be able to reproduce the issue on our side (please check the function located at the address shown in the error and see if you can share the source code for that function or a simplified version of it that still reproduces the problem).

The last error looks like you are trying to validate stack usage without actually specifying the stack size. Please reference the “fixed stack/heap” framework to set the stack and heap sizes explicitly.

MystikReasons
    Participant

How can I search after the function located at the address?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try disassembling the file by running arm-eabi-objdump -D [ELF file] > disasm.txt, then search for the address shown in the error message.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.