compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    akhilavit
    Participant

1>—— Build started: Project: RevLib, Configuration: LinuxConfig x64 ——
    1>Build started 13-09-2016 13:10:30.
    1>Build:
    1> VisualGDB: Sending 1 updated source file to build machine…
    1> VisualGDB: Run “make CONFIG=LinuxConfig” in directory “/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/wrk” on ubuntu@192.168.0.54 (SSH)
    1> g++ -ggdb -ffunction-sections -O0 -I/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Data -I/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Math -I/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/API -I/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Algo -I/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Topo -I/tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Util -DDEBUG=1 -c ../src/Algo/DataProcessor.cpp -o LinuxConfig/DataProcessor.o -MD -MF LinuxConfig/DataProcessor.dep
    1> In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.8/unordered_map:35:0,
    1> from /tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Topo/mesh.h:13,
    1> from ../src/Algo/DataProcessor.cpp:7:
    1>C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54\0000\include\c++\4.8\bits\c++0x_warning.h(32,2): error : #error This file requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11 or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
    1> #error This file requires compiler and library support for the \
    1> ^
    1> In file included from ../src/Algo/DataProcessor.cpp:7:0:
    1>C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54\0013\RevLib\src\Topo\mesh.h(41,9): error : `unordered_map’ does not name a type
    1> typedef unordered_map<Edge*, std::vector<Facet*>> NonManifoldEdgeData;
    1> ^
    1>C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54\0013\RevLib\src\Topo\mesh.h(90,2): error : `NonManifoldEdgeData’ does not name a type
    1> NonManifoldEdgeData m_nonManifoldEdgeData;
    1> ^
    1>C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54\0013\RevLib\src\Topo\mesh.h(385,2): error : `NonManifoldEdgeData’ does not name a type
    1> NonManifoldEdgeData GetNonManifoldEdgeData()const{ return m_nonManifoldEdgeData; }
    1> ^
    1> /tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/src/Topo/mesh.h: In member function `void RevLib::Mesh::ClearNonManifoldEdgeData()’:
    1>C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54\0013\RevLib\src\Topo\mesh.h(387,35): error : `m_nonManifoldEdgeData’ was not declared in this scope
    1> void ClearNonManifoldEdgeData(){ m_nonManifoldEdgeData.clear(); }
    1> ^
    1> make: *** [LinuxConfig/DataProcessor.o] Error 1
    1> ————————————————————-
    1> Command exited with code 2
    1> Executable: make
    1> Arguments: CONFIG=LinuxConfig
    1> Directory: /tmp/VisualGDB/d/User/Akhil/Ubuntu/RevLib/wrk
    1>VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed
    1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /build “D:\User\Akhil\Ubuntu\RevLib\wrk\RevLib.vcxproj” “/solution:D:\User\Akhil\Ubuntu\RevLib\wrk\RevLib.sln” “/config:LinuxConfig” “/platform:x64″” exited with code 1.
    1>
    1>Build FAILED.
    1>
    1>Time Elapsed 00:00:00.91
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

What to do now?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try adding “-std=c++11” to the CXXFLAGS field in VisualGDB Project Properties.

akhilavit
    Participant

thanks. This works and resolves error of compiler version

But it raised many new errors

C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54\0001\include\mm_malloc.h(34,64): error : declaration of C function `int posix_memalign(void**, int, int)’ conflicts with
    1> extern “C” int posix_memalign (void **, size_t, size_t) throw ();

akhilavit
    Participant

Error 1 [Clang IntelliSense] Error: ‘vector’ file not found

Is still an error. What would be a problem to understand std::vector?

support
    Keymaster

We have answered the question about the memalign() function in this thread.

Regarding the <vector> file, can you confirm that it is physically present somewhere under C:\Users\akhils\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\RemoteSourceCache\192.168.0.54? You can also try reloading the cached directories via VisualGDB Project Properties to ensure you get the latest versions of all files.

akhilavit
    Participant

Error 1 [Clang IntelliSense] Error: invalid argument ‘-std=c++11’ not allowed with ‘C/ObjC’ 1

I get this error now

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This one can be safely ignored and should be solved in the upcoming Beta 1.

If everything else works, we would recommend simply updating to Beta 1 once it is released.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.