Compile WinCDEmu

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu Compile WinCDEmu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the great tool. I have been trying to compile WinCDEmu 3.6.

My system configuration is Win7 64bit, Visual Studio 2010, WDK 7600.16385.1 and bazislib 2.5.4. To fix Visual Studio project conversion errors of “WinCDEmu” I have installed bazislib in C:bzslib folder instead of the default C:OpenSourcebazislib.

Now my WinCDEmu project converts successfully and loads in Visual Studio 2010. I have also fixed some include file not found erros by adding new include directory (C:bzslib) in the bsznet project. When I try to compile I get some errors like

Cannot open include file: ‘../VirtualAutorunDisabler/VirtualAutorunDisabler_i.h’
    This file is not available in the download!

Cannot open include file: ‘ntddcdrm.h’
    This file is not available in standard SDK, WDK contains it (in incapi), tried point to that location, but it has thrown more wired erros, so i think is not the file.

These two above errors are got while building “VirtualCDCtl”. “vmnt” project has dependency on this, so i have to build this.

I also got this error “bzscmnstrbase.h(55): error C2039: ‘_Secure_char_traits_tag’ : is not a member of ‘std'”, i have simply fixed it by commenting that typedef 🙂

Other two errors I got are “‘/ZI’ and ‘/O2’ command-line options are incompatible” and “Cannot open include file: ‘atlapp.h’: No such file or directory”

am I doing something basically wrong here, can you please give some suggesion to correctly build WinCDEmu? I am interested to study the working of this tool with the help of Visual DDK.

Thanks a lot,
    Lloyd

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.