Command-line action failed when build via SSH.

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Command-line action failed when build via SSH.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GreatGood
    Participant

I try to build (or other another word, import and build) a project on a remote Linux server via SSH, and the folder is shared by Samba service.

However, the build process failed with the output log:

“1>  bash: make : command not found”

“1>  Command exited with code 127”

“1>VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed”

Please Help!

Another strange thing is this project can be build before and I still can “make” it on the server via SSH,

but I DO NOT change the makefile at all.

BTW: I use VS2013 and visualGDB 5.0

• This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by GreatGood.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please open VisualGDB Project Properties and check the build command there. If you are not sure, please send us your .vgdbsettings file so that we could help you locate the command.

sametcoskun
    Participant

Hi, I got the same problem too.

Error 1 error : Invalid configuration, please check your inputs. Stop. c:\Projects\LinuxProject6\Makefile 35 1 LinuxProject6
    Error 2 error : Command-line action failed c:\Projects\LinuxProject6\VisualGDB LinuxProject6
    Error 3 error MSB3073: The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /build “c:\Projects\LinuxProject6\LinuxProject6.vcxproj” “/solution:c:\Projects\LinuxProject6\LinuxProject6.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 1. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 38 5 LinuxProject6

What should i do?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

The “Invalid configuration” would happen if you have accidentally deleted the file with per-configuration flags. The easiest workaround would be to re-create the project.

Please note that for new projects we recommend using MSBuild as it is faster and more flexible.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.