Code hinting std::map has no member 'find'

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Code hinting std::map has no member 'find'

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rhysol
    Participant

In my code, I #include <map> . When I call the “find” function, the visual studio code hinting shows that “has no member ‘find'”. But I can successfully build the program. The “clear” function also has the same question. Anyone know how to fix this?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please ensure you are using Clang-based IntelliSense. It supports GCC-specific code much better than the regular VS IntelliSense.

rhysol
    Participant

I choosed the Clang-based Intellisense. But it also can’t find the function ‘find’.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for confirming this. This could be caused by IntelliSense and the compiler using different sets of headers or different build parameters. Please let us know the type of the project (Embedded/Linux/Android) and the machine on which it is built (Windows or Linux via SSH). If you could also attach a screenshot of the problem, we might be able to diagnose it by checking for known irregularities.

rhysol
    Participant

It’s Linux Project Wizard.  It builded on Linux via SSH.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for confirming this. It could be caused by incompletely downloaded header directories. Please try refreshing them via the IntelliSense Settings page of VisualGDB Project Properties.

rhysol
    Participant

I already reload all directories, but it still doesn’t work. Some of my friends also have the same problem.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for checking this. It actually looks like despite enabling Clang IntelliSense, your project might not be using it (Clang error messages should be prefixed with [Clang IntelliSense]). Could you please post the screenshot of the entire VS window and the contents of View->Clang IntelliSense Diagnostics Console so that we could check that it got loaded properly?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.