Cannot build STCube Project without errors

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Cannot build STCube Project without errors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    andras
    Participant

Hello

I have try STM32 Startup Code Generator with VisualGDB ( http://visualgdb.com/tutorials/arm/stm32/cube/) but for me it doesn’t work L.

At point 16 i cannot build a Project without errors.

Please help me
    Fehler stm32f0xx_hal_conf.h: No such file or directory CubeDemo C:\Users\andra\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\STM32F0xxxx\STM32F0xx_HAL_Driver\Inc\stm32f0xx_hal.h 48
    Fehler Command-line action failed CubeDemo C:\projects\CubeDemo\CubeDemo\VisualGDB 1
    Fehler Build has failed. See the Output window for more details. CubeDemo C:\projects\CubeDemo\CubeDemo\EXEC 1
    Fehler MSB3073 Der Befehl “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe” /build “C:\projects\CubeDemo\CubeDemo\CubeDemo.vcxproj” “/solution:C:\projects\CubeDemo\CubeDemo.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” wurde mit dem Code 1 beendet. CubeDemo C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V140\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 37

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please locate the stm32f0xx_hal_conf.h file in one of the directories with the generated files and add it to the Include Directories field on the Makefile Settings page of VisualGDB Project Properties.

andras
    Participant

It works,
    many thanks for your great support 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by andras.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.