VisualGDB exited with code 1

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB VisualGDB exited with code 1

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mafshin
    Participant

Why the including and resolving headers in NDK is such a crazy? I was hoping the VisualGDB fix this along the good debugging. I really need the speed of NDK while debugging every line of my code in NDK take me hours just because of headers errors …

I have to try every possible set of parameters to have a simple header included.

I get the following error :

Error	3	error MSB3073: The command ""C:Program Files (x86)SysprogsVisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe" /build "myproj.vcxproj" "/solution:mysln.sln" "/config:Debug" "/platform:Win32"" exited with code 1.	C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0V110Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets	38	5	myproj

My Application.mk

# Generated by VisualGDB

APP_ABI := x86
    APP_STL := stlport_static
    NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION := 4.4.3

If I add some sources of NDK to “Include directories” or change ToolChain or APP_STL to fix this error, it will become worse and I’ll get 500 or 1500 errors in included headers …

ket
    Participant

Hi,

This error means to look inside the Output tool window for more clues as the problem cannot be mapped to source files.

Add include paths in VisualGDB Project Properties in Makefile settings. Depending on NDK version it may prefer relative paths.

Do not include STL headers manually to includes, it can give compilation problems, setting the STL in Application.mk is enough. The Android build system will then fetch the headers doing building automatically. Do add the appropriate STL header include to IntelliSense directories, along with …android-ndk/sources/cxx-stl/gnu-libstdc++/4.7/libs/armeabi/include/bits as it contains the stl definitions, including this will solve most of the IntelliSense errors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.