error MSB3037

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB error MSB3037

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hy all,
    after I followed the @Using Visual Studio to develop MSP430 firmware@ instruction to make-and-build the simple Led example, I got this error:

Error 7 error MSB3073: The command “”VisualGDB.exe” /clean “C:usrlocalGNUBasedApplication1GNUBasedApplication1GNUBasedApplication1.vcxproj” “/solution:C:usrlocalGNUBasedApplication1GNUBasedApplication1.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 9009. C:Program Files (x86)MSBuildMicrosoft.Cppv4.0Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 33 6 GNUBasedApplication1

I`m using and setted a CC430F5137 and fixed the Intellisense error by adding the #define __asm__(x) directly in the gcc_defines.h
    What does it depends on and how can I fix it?

Thanks for help.
    Davide

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please post the entire build log here. It should contain additional information that will help identify your problem.

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi bazis,

today, after restart of my PC (or maybe of VS10), I cannot reproduce the problem and now the compile-clean-build-rebuild process works fine (it left just 5 warnings and 1 message). I have done many tests but, excluding to try to import an existing project that generates the same problem with error 0001 instead of 9009, now it works fine. It is possible to import .c and .h code written for a MCU(the same I reported before, but generally one of which you say to support) and then setting all appropriate compiler-linker-make options so to use VS instead of Eclipse or CCS or CodeBlocks or simply the program files organized into directories? Does it exists a tutorial or a guideline on how to proceed with?

Thanks for your fast reply.
    Davide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.