Basiz…we wait you!

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu Basiz…we wait you!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

As always, Basiz is disappear…

Anonymous
    Participant

@WSS wrote:

As always, Basiz is disappear…

It’s the fu**ing true, man…
    Up for this thread

Anonymous
    Participant

Basiz…a little answer like “i’m working on it blabla i’ll make this feature, i’ll not add this feature blabla”
    I’m not the only one waiting for this πŸ˜₯

Anonymous
    Participant

Basiz…we wait you!

Anonymous
    Participant

@Thunder wrote:

Basiz…a little answer like “i’m working on it blabla i’ll make this feature, i’ll not add this feature blabla”

I’d like an answer…

Anonymous
    Participant

@Thunder wrote:

@Thunder wrote:

I’d like an answer…

Again, i’d like an answer

Anonymous
    Participant

A bump to this thread, just for remember…

Anonymous
    Participant

The application is intrested but incomplete, too many things into the TODO but who work on it? πŸ™„

VGA
    Participant

Well, just because development has stopped, it doesn’t mean the program doesn’t work as advertised πŸ˜€

Personally, I believe the portable version offers something unique.

Anonymous
    Participant

I can say the opposite:
    Well, just because the program work as advertised, it doesn’t mean you can stop the development
    Yes is portable but leave some trace on registry, tle “little” problem of installing-unistalling, don’t have any commandline feature like installed version, you can’t eject the disk but only remove the drive ( for multi disk setup IS a real problem ) and i can continue if you want.

Anonymous
    Participant

@Thunder wrote:

I can say the opposite:
    Well, just because the program work as advertised, it doesn’t mean you can stop the development
    Yes is portable but leave some trace on registry, tle “little” problem of installing-unistalling, don’t have any commandline feature like installed version, you can’t eject the disk but only remove the drive ( for multi disk setup IS a real problem ) and i can continue if you want.

this

Anonymous
    Participant

Guys the development is stopped by the 2010-10-28, is not yesterday but 4 years -.-
    Don’t loose your time, don’t pray for an update
    I can say the “portable” version was downloaded 1.829.679 times and 7720 only this week but basiz don’t care, for his is perfect who cares lol

Anonymous
    Participant

Well the author is still active ( in other parts of this forum… ) and maybe ( *MAYBE* ) a day he will want to spend 10 minutes of his precious life for update WinCDEmu…

Anonymous
    Participant

Maybe a day he will be make a post “in the wrong” section and we will see his name here πŸ˜†
    The excuse “sorry don’t have the time” is pull someone’s leg…as Thunder alreay say, in other section is active and alive, here for “””unknown reason””” not πŸ™„

Anonymous
    Participant

πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.