Where did the project settings page go?

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Where did the project settings page go?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jona
    Spectator

I installed 5.4.103.3013 this morning and I don’t see the properties pages for the project. Where did they go?

jona
    Spectator

Or more accurately .. the project settings, I think?  Used to be under project but it is gone..

jona
    Spectator

FOUND IT!  Sorry!

support
    Keymaster

Good to know it works. Generally, we would not move commonly used commands like this to non-intuitive locations, so if anyone else encounters missing commands, please double-check that the VisualGDB extension is properly loaded into Visual Studio as shown in this page: http://visualgdb.com/support/loadfail/

jona
    Spectator

I submitted a support ticket before I found it.. don’t know how to close that from here.

support
    Keymaster

No worries, we have closed the ticket as a duplicate, linking it to this forum thread.

BTW, we use the same internal system for handling inquiries received via forum and via the support interface, hence there is need to create both a forum post and a support ticket – all we can do in this case is to link one inquiry to the other one. Simply use the communication method that is the most convenient for you and we will try to respond to your inquiry as soon as we can.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.