VisualKernel ctrl+click does not go to definition

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualKernel VisualKernel ctrl+click does not go to definition

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    riccardo.brue
    Participant

Hi, I’ve jsut installed VisualKernel (trial) on Visual Studio 2019 and I’ve noticed that after I’ve successfully created my first project, I cannot ctrl+click to go to a definition. I’ve checked that I’ve enabled “Enable mouse click to perform Go to Definition”.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

No problem. Please let us know if the go-to-definition command works with the F12 shortcut, the “Go to Definition” command in the context menu, or the blue “go” button in the top right of the editor window.

riccardo.brue
    Participant

Yes, both of them work, just the ctrl+click doesn’t.

support
    Keymaster

Thanks for confirming it. The issue is likely caused by a recent change in the Visual Studio’s interfaces for the ctrl-click navigation, is already fixed in our IntelliSense engine and will be included in the next major VisualKernel release planned for release in the next 4-6 weeks.

As the issue is minor and has a usable workaround, we will not release a special hotfix for it and would advise using one of the alternative go-to-definition commands until then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.