VisualGDB with QT issue

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB VisualGDB with QT issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inkut
    Participant

Hello Guys, i’ve been working on a project using VisualGDB with for cross compiling QT Apps to the raspberry Pi, i followed the tutorial here

http://visualgdb.com/tutorials/raspberry/qt-cross/ but i got this errors :

c:/sysgcc/raspberry/bin/../arm-linux-gnueabihf/sysroot/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libQtGui.so: undefined reference to XXXX

i’ve seen this link here : http://sysprogs.com/w/fixing-rpath-link-issues-with-cross-compilers/ but couldn’t get the solution, knowing that i’m a newbie in linux …

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Inkut
    Participant

Also i want to add something about VisualGDB intellisense, i’m using wirinPi on my project and it seems that The VisualGDB Intellisense Engine seems not to recognise the typing in real time as for the visual studio native intellisense, it must be on a namespace or an instance of a class/struct to be recognised, also while working with the visual studio native intellisense it seems flexible but doesn’t support C++11 features, on the other side clang intellisense seems to support C++11 features but cannot recognise them directly, i just want to know if it’s just me or there is any solution to make the clang intellisense more flexible and recognise stuff like in visual studio native intellisense.

thank you.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Inkut.
    support
    Keymaster

Looks like you are missing some libraries in your project properties. Search the sysroot\usr\lib directory for files containing the undefined symbols from the error message and add the found library names (without ‘lib’ prefix and extension) to the library list in VisualGDB Project Properties.

Regarding real-time IntelliSense, you can try enabling Tools->Options->C/C++(VisualGDB)->Advanced->Code Completion->Suggest names while typing. If this is not what you meant, please provide us with a better example of what you are trying to achieve.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.