Visual gdb option disappeared

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Visual gdb option disappeared

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    shruthi
    Participant

Hi

I am using Visual GDB. It was popping a dialogue saying intellisence needs more time and i ignored the debugging. it was working fine.

But now if i open a new project, the visual gdb related options are missing in all menu options like tools and help. And i also cannot see visual gdb properties option and if i try to run the software using debug option a error message pops up saying -Debug_Rev.vgdbsettings is not a valid win32 application. please let me know how to solve this issue

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like some VisualGDB-specific files got corrupt. Please try uninstalling VisualGDB via the Add/Remove Programs window and installing it back from scratch (it will preserve your setting and license information).

If this doesn’t help, please follow the steps on this page: http://visualgdb.com/support/loadfail/

shruthi
    Participant

Hi,

I have reinstalled the visual gdb. But still cant see things related to visual GDB in visual studio.

shruthi
    Participant

While installing the visual gdb it didn’t asked me for licence key.

shruthi
    Participant

After the installation i got this message

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Please try clicking “Yes” in the message asking to repair the environment variable and restart your computer. If nothing helps, please make sure you follow all steps from the troubleshooting guide and if this doesn’t help either, please let us know exactly what happens on each step (which files are present, what you have deleted/modified) and we will help you resolve it.

shruthi
    Participant

I have deleted all the files related to visual GDB from program files and reinstalled the visual GDB.

It is working fine now. Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

Good to know it works. If you encounter further problems, feel free to get back to us.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.