VGDB Cannot read MDK device list when use Keil toolchain

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB VGDB Cannot read MDK device list when use Keil toolchain

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    roguebear
    Participant

Hi

When use VGDB , Embedded project wizard. If select Keil ArmCC toolchain.  then will “does not know any devices compatible with the current toolchain “.

Mdk has already install well and can use it rightly.  So how can I use VGDB with “Keil toolchain” not Arm toolchain.

roguebear
    Participant

I have already creating/opening a project with the Keil IDE to ensure all necessary components are present…. All the “pack” is OK.

roguebear
    Participant

I use MDK 5.27

support
    Keymaster

According to our records, it looks like your trial period has expired. In order to get further technical support, please consider purchasing a license.

Please note that installing VisualGDB on another PC, editing registry to affect the trial counter, or creating further forum accounts does not reset your trial period from the support point of view.

As providing quality technical support for our users requires continuous effort on our side, we do expect our users to play fair and are not able to offer any help once the original trial period expires.

Xu
    Participant

I find the same issue when I import KEIL file to VGDB .Please help us THX!

support
    Keymaster

Please let us know your license key so that we could check your support status.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.