SmarTTY features request

Sysprogs forums Forums Other tools & products SmarTTY features request

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pernat1y
    Participant

First of all, thank you for nice app ๐Ÿ™‚

As for me, it lacks the following features:
    1. Configurable key codes. For example, by-default ksh in hp-ux uses Control-H as backspace, so i get ^? in console.
    Shift+backspace don’t work in SmarTTY too.
    2. Add ability to connect to multiple servers in one instance. For now i only can dublicate same session multiple times.
    3. Configurable names for saved sessions. I think many people using IP in hostname, but want DN/FQDN in session/tab name.
    4. PuTTY-like paste on right click

Pernat1y
    Participant

Yes/no/maybe?
    ๐Ÿ™„

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We will be most likely making a new release of SmarTTY within the next 3 months. We will try including most of the suggested features there. Support for multiple servers in one instance, however, may be delayed, as it would require significant changes to the internal architecture.

Anonymous
    Participant

I would really love some improved word boundary handling – this is basically the only thing preventing me from switching to SmarTTY immediately.

In some other terminals when you double-click a word it will select the whole path, but this breaks selections at the ‘/’ character (and some others) and so makes copying text a bit more of a chore.

All in all an amazing product and one I hope to see much more of!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.