Raspberry PI3 Pi Qt Buster – cursor freezing

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Raspberry PI3 Pi Qt Buster – cursor freezing

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chudziutki
    Participant

Hello,

<span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I have a problem with the cursor hanging on PI3.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I am creating a project with QT with cross compiling, on PI3.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I run it on the device.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I click the button, the window appears, I close it and click over and over again for about 2-3 minutes.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>At some point the cursor freezes.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I tested with the Buster, Bullseye and Bookworm versions of the system.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>The cursor always hangs on PI3.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I couldn’t get suspended on PI 4.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>The earlier version of Buster from 2020 works properly on PI3, but unfortunately the new PI3 and new PI4 purchased do not start, the LED blinks 4 times slower, then 7 times a little faster, so I have to make new Buster version from 2023, and this start ok.</span></span> <span class=”jCAhz ChMk0b”><span class=”ryNqvb”>I know this isn’t really a VisualGDB problem, but I’m looking for a solution wherever I can.</span></span>

Chudziutki
    Participant

Sorry for the text above with html tags.

I have a problem with the cursor hanging on PI3.
    I am creating a project with QT with cross compiling, on PI3. I run it on the device. I click the button, the window appears, I close it and click over and over again for about 2-3 minutes. At some point the cursor freezes. I tested with the Buster, Bullseye and Bookworm versions of the system. The cursor always hangs on PI3. I couldn’t get suspended on PI 4. The earlier version of Buster from 2020 works properly on PI3, but unfortunately the new PI3 and new PI4 purchased do not start, the LED blinks 4 times slower, then 7 times a little faster. I know this isn’t really a VisualGDB problem, but I’m looking for a solution wherever I can.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, we have not encountered anything similar. Please feel free to post on the Raspberry Pi or Qt forums – maybe you can get some pointers there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.