Question about WinCdEmu

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu Question about WinCdEmu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Hi Bazil, i’m Natasha, a girl with a passion for Pc πŸ˜€
    I have to question about Portable Wincdemu, my systems are Win7 x64 and x86.

1) The most important, how can i use cmd for mount i image format? With the installer version is possible, but how to do with portable? A .bat or cmd command?

2) Is just a curiosity. Open portable wce and install driver. If i want to remove the driver i re-open and unistall. But why if i want to install again i need to reboot the system?

Thanks for answer and your very gooood work πŸ™‚
    Natasha

support
    Keymaster

Hi, John.
    1) I will add an option for batchmnt to use the portable driver in the next version.
    2) I assume, this could be related to some handles that Windows keeps open, so that the new driver cannot register itself in the system before those are released. However, when I tested it, installing/uninstalling/reinstalling the portable driver did not require a restart.

Anonymous
    Participant

@bazis wrote:

Hi, John.
    1) I will add an option for batchmnt to use the portable driver in the next version.
    2) I assume, this could be related to some handles that Windows keeps open, so that the new driver cannot register itself in the system before those are released. However, when I tested it, installing/uninstalling/reinstalling the portable driver did not require a restart.

John is my brother πŸ‘Ώ

1) Ok, you will release the next version soon? πŸ˜€
    2)Try this:
    Open WCE
    Install driver and close
    Open WCE and uninstall driver
    Open WCE and try to install driver…and windows say ” the driver is signed to delete” and the soft can install only after a reboot

Thanks
    N.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.