problem to execute on linux

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB problem to execute on linux

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hossein
    Participant

hi,
    i’m using visualgdb(trial) to build a program in visual studio for linux. i work with vs2010 and my remote machine is raspberry pi 2(raspbian installed). the program compiled built and linked successfully and i could run and debug it in vs2010. ​
    the reason i decide to use visualgdb was to make executable application for linux. because i have never exprienced linux before. so i found the executable file that visualgdb produced on remote and try to run it and i got these errors:

/dev/video0 does not support memory mapping
    munmap: Invalid argument​​​
    unable to stop the stream .:bad file descriptor
    highgui error: v4l: could not sync to video stream. inappropriate ioctl for device
    segmentation​​​ fault

is there any solution?
    the errors are the same for debug and release version
    ​​​​
    and this is my code:

#include “opencv2/opencv.hpp”

using namespace cv;
    using namespace std;

int main(int, char**)
    {

VideoCapture cap(0); // open the default camera

if(!cap.isOpened())
    {// check if we succeeded
    cout<<“dashskgdklggkagdsa”;
    waitKey(2000);
    return -1;
    }
    double sec;
    Mat edges;
    Mat frame;
    //vector<Vec4i> lines;
    cap >> frame;
    double test = cap.get(CV_CAP_PROP_FRAME_WIDTH);
    cap.set(CV_CAP_PROP_FRAME_WIDTH,800);
    cap.set(CV_CAP_PROP_FRAME_HEIGHT,600);

double fps;
    namedWindow(“lines”,WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
    namedWindow(“orig”,WINDOW_AUTOSIZE);
    for(;;)
    {
    cap >> frame; // get a new frame from camera
    Mat gray(frame.rows,frame.cols,CV_8UC1);
    //video.write(frame);
    // imwrite(“test.bmp”,frame);
    Mat r;

cvtColor(frame, gray, CV_BGR2GRAY);

imshow(“orig”, frame);
    imshow(“lines”,gray);

if(waitKey(1)>0)
    {
    break;
    }
    }
    return 0;
    }​​​​

ket
    Participant

Hi,

Are you running the executable on the same raspberry pi 2 device or on another rasperry pi or Linux remote machine?

As the executable was built for a rasperry pi 2 device running raspian other Linux machines have different hardware and libraries and then the program cannot run there.

hossein
    Participant

sorry for late reply, my hardware wrecked due to sd card corruption and i was busy with that.

i succeeded to run the program, the problem solved when i ran it from command line(instead of clicking on it and choosing execute in terminal).

i added two more line to extract canny edges and that worked too. then i try to add trackbar to control canny parameters but i faced the same problem. it works nice in vs2010 in local computer but on the raspberry pi 2 i have this errors:

HIGHGUI ERROR: V4L: Property <unknown property string>(6) not supported by device

(lines:2929): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: Attempt to add property GtkSettings::gtk-label-select-on-focus after class was initialised
    Segmentation fault

hossein
    Participant

any idea?

is there anyone working with raspberry pi?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like some sort of an incompatibility problem between your device and your toolchain. Please double-check the following:

• Ensure that your toolchain is compatible with the image version on your Raspberry Pi
    • Ensure that you have re-synchronized the sysroot of your toolchain with the device

If nothing helps, please try compiling your program directly on Raspberry Pi and let us know if that works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.