Preparing for build counter

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Preparing for build counter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MystikReasons
    Participant

I have downloaded the newest available VisualGDB version (build 3327) and the new “Preparing for build” counter is behaving strangely. When I startup the project the counter starts to increase and never stops (see attached screenshot).

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by MystikReasons.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know. Looks like some solution-related events come in the order not expected by VisualGDB. Please let us know if you open the project via file File menu in Visual Studio, or by clicking on the .sln file in Explorer. Please also let us know whether there are other projects in the same solution and what is the type of the project (Embedded, Linux, Arduino, etc.).

MystikReasons
    Participant

I opened the project via the “opened recently” window from Visual Studio.

There is only one project in the solution and its an Embedded one.

Originally it was created in the CubeMX and then imported over the VisualGDB manager (STM32F411RE).

This issue doesn’t happen on the build 3317 but on the 3327 it does appear (tested first the 3317 and then the 3327).

MystikReasons
    Participant

I could reproduce this issue on three different devices with two different projects (both STM32 CubeMX imported)

support
    Keymaster

No problem, we have pinpointed and fixed the issue in the following build: http://sysprogs.com/files/tmp/VisualGDB-5.5.1.3328.msi

MystikReasons
    Participant

Thank you, the build counter has been fixed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.