Please help me remove this

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu Please help me remove this

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Installed. Did not work, and when did was buggy (win 7 32 bit)

Tried uninstaller…froze up. Control panel would not install. After a restart can now uninstall … says its ok but there are alot of leftovers

The main thing I want to get rid of is :

“Select drive letter & mount” on my right click. This should not be here anynmore as the program is not here anymore!?

support
    Keymaster

Your problem is caused by a buggy filter driver. Please read this post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=517

Anonymous
    Participant

I didn’t get any of those options for that key. All i could do was the delete the key (which was called Default) to remove bizas info. Then searched registry deleting anything with bizas in it

Seems to have cleared it. What else is in the registry i need to delete?

Anonymous
    Participant

Why can’t you just finish the installer. My registry is full off stuff now. The only reason I knew this was because of the “Select drive…” right click menu

what other keys need to be deleted?

Anonymous
    Participant

Under ENUM there are a couple of folders I cant delete

BazisVirtualCDBus
    BazisVirtualDisk

Anonymous
    Participant

after uninstalling i also still have it in the context menu. i took me some time to remove the rest manually, even how to remove the driver in inf folder i had to search how to get rit of it. why can’t you make a proper clean uninstall?? this is ridiculous and totally unneccessary.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.