Please add support of Tracks and sessions

Sysprogs forums Forums WinCDEmu Please add support of Tracks and sessions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Can you add these features please?

Audio Tracks (for AudioCD/MixedCD/CDExtra).
    Multi-Tracks (Several DataTracks and Audio Tracks and Sub-Tracks)
    Multi-Sessions (A CD-R can be written several times until the data on the CD is full. The CD-burner creates a new session after the existed ones until there is no more space left)

Finally:
    Mounts as a virtual-burner, so i can use WindowsMediaPlayer to ‘Burn’ audio-cd with it.

support
    Keymaster

WinCDEmu is either a simple yet free tool, that allows mounting data disc images, rather than an all-in-one solution, that supports all and everything.
    There are plenty of free tools for creating disc images and re-implementing such functionality in WinCDEmu would be unreasonable. As for the audio tracks/mixed CD images, I would recommend using various free software for converting those tracks to WAV/etc. files, as supporting such images in WinCDEmu would not be simple.

Anonymous
    Participant

I’m a programmer. 😉 If anyone told me how to analyize the format, I wrote for them.
    So there is something left… :mrgreen:

support
    Keymaster

The problem is not about the format, it is about special SCSI commands that Windows uses to access non-data track. Anyway, I’ll consider supporting it in the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.