mbed Support

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB mbed Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    dak
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to ask you if you plan to extend the support for mbed libraries (ethernet, usb with rtos) in near feature?
    VisualGDB is realy nice piece of work and it will create great core for project developement.

Thank you very much for your reply.
    With my best regards
    David

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

VisualGDB already supports mbed. Please see this tutorial for details (step 9 shows how to reference various libraries).

dak
    Participant

Thank you very much for your answer.
    Unfortunately I asked my question in bad way. I wanted to know if you plan to add some examples or tutorials for ethernet.
    I have also troubles with USB example which works great alone but when I add printf command or include rtos library it disconnect COM port.
    Therefore I wanted to know if you will continue support (extend tutorials or examples) of mbed.

Have a nice day.
    With my best regards
    David

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

We do have plans on adding more mbed tutorials, but not before the v5.2 release at the end of summer. If you have some specific topics you would like to see covered, let us know and we will address those first.

dak
    Participant

Thank you very much for such a good news, looking forward for new version.

Can you please help me with freescale FRDM-K64F board under mbed environement?
    I installed Segger J-link firmware according your guide and it works well under HAL envirenement.

Under mbed environement the target device is set to K64F which is unknown for J-link.
    When I quickly (15 s limit) choose correct CPU from SEGER Target device setting table I can get it work,
    but I hope there is somewhere possible to change target device to MK64FN1M0VLL12.

Thank you for your support.
    With best regards
    David

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, please go to the Debug Settings page of VisualGDB Project Properties, uncheck the “Specify automatically based on project settings” flag and select the “MK64FN1M0xxx12” value from the list.

dak
    Participant

Thank you very much for such a simple and perfect solution. It saves me lot of time.
    Have a nice evening.
    With my best regards
    David

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.