Linaro

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Linaro

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HeHa
    Participant

Hi

I’m stuck with the VisualGDB and the GCC-Linaro compiler.

I try to crosscompile the “Hello World” app with VS15 for a Linux ARMv7 system.

I got this linker error:

1> Linking ../RFIDDemo_Win2RFID/VisualGDB/Debug/RFIDTest…
    1> c:/sysgcc/gcc-linaro-5.2-2015.11-2-i686-mingw32_arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/5.2.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld.exe:c:/sysgcc/gcc-linaro-5.2-2015.11-2-i686-mingw32_arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/5.2.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabi/lib/libstdc++.so: file format not recognized; treating as linker script
    1> c:/sysgcc/gcc-linaro-5.2-2015.11-2-i686-mingw32_arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/5.2.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld.exe:c:/sysgcc/gcc-linaro-5.2-2015.11-2-i686-mingw32_arm-linux-gnueabi/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/5.2.1/../../../../arm-linux-gnueabi/lib/libstdc++.so:1: syntax error
    1>collect2.exe : error : ld returned 1 exit status

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by HeHa.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Looks like your toolchain might be corrupt. Please try locating the libstdc++.so file mentioned in the error message and check its contents. If it looks like a text file containing the path to another file, it could be an incorrectly unpacked symlink. In this case please try copying the target file over that libstdc++.so file.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.