license transfer

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB license transfer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ladislav Bábel
    Participant

Can I transfer my VisualGDB license from one PC to another?

ket
    Participant

Usually please contact our support directly with your order details to deactivate old unused seat activations.

We have currently looked up your license based on your name, you may activate again on another PC using your license key.

Ladislav Bábel
    Participant

Thank you very much

Tension
    Participant

Me too. I made a system rebuild. And activation failed.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please forward your activation key to our support so that we can deactivate it. Note that there is some problem with your current email address. We regularly get “delivery failed” reports from your email provider. Please contact us from an alternate email.

edepearson
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to transfer a VisuualGDB license to a new PC.  Where can I find my license key to go through this procedure?

When I click on “About VisualGDB” I’m told my support period expired on 5/1/2018.  Does this mean I’m out of luck?

Thanks.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can find the registration key used by VisualGDB in registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\Settings\RegistrationKey).

However, please note that it your support has expired a few years ago, the latest VisualGDB version will not work with your key, and the older version may not support the latest VS. You can find out more on the following page: https://sysprogs.com/splm/mykey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.