License Purchase Questions

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB License Purchase Questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yuex.S
    Participant

is the purchase license a binding computer or what, can you continue to use the computer in a year?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

VisualGDB is licensed per seat (a computer/user combination). Hence one license will allow using VisualGDB on one computer by one user. After the initial year the license will continue working, however you will no longer be eligible for technical support and you won’t be able to update to VisualGDB versions released after the year ran out. Alternatively you can always renew your license (currently the renewal price is 50% of the regular price).

Yuex.S
    Participant

If you change the computer halfway, can you continue to use it?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, but you would need to contact our support in order to get your previous license deactivated from our side.

pr242
    Participant

… and what happens if sysprogs goes out of business???

In that case you now have a ‘golden computer that must never break’

I think your product is great but  your licensing terms are not realistic.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

If we ever decided to retire VisualGDB, we would simply publish a DRM-free version that would not depend on our activation servers, just like Adobe did with the old Photoshop releases. However this isn’t going to happen in any foreseeable future – instead VisualGDB is actively growing and reaching out to new communities – the recently added advanced ESP-IDF project subsystem, the upcoming J-Trace and Arduino support, the planned improvements to the custom action subsystem and many more…

cattor
    Participant

Good morning,

I’m trying to buy a couple Licenses. I need Invoice References but not able to find them on the Web Site.

Email support is not answering.

Can someone help me?

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, we have been receiving a larger amount of inquiries than usual. We will respond to your support ticket within the next 24 hours.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.