Intellisense settings for multiple targets are being deleted

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Intellisense settings for multiple targets are being deleted

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cjonesapl
    Participant

I’m using the SSH Host alias feature in the custom edition to target multiple linux hardware benches.

The problem I am having is that Intellisense directories under the VGDB project properties are being deleted when I switch hosts and reload directories.

It seems to me that VGDB should manage intellisense directories by target config

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is somewhat of a limitation of the way VisualGDB stores the remote directories. As they can be different for different hosts anyway, we would recommend opening the Makefile Settings page of VisualGDB Project Properties, changing something there (e.g. adding and removing space to CFLAGS) and pressing ‘Apply’. This will automatically redetect and re-configure the IntelliSense directories.

You can also try our new MSBuild backend in VisualGDB 5.2 (currently in Beta). It has a more automated way of dealing with remote include directories (you will still need to to click “repair MSBuild settings” after you change the alias target).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.