Importing from Keil project with –preinclude in settings

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Importing from Keil project with –preinclude in settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ulso
    Participant

I’m having a couple of problems when trying to import from a Keil project.

1. The particular MCU I’m using (DA14580) isn’t included in the list of known devices. I temporarily chose another CM0 device just to get past the initial device selection dialog.
    2. My Keil project specifies three include files to be preincluded (in the project settings dialog) using the –preinclude <file> command. I was wondering how I can do the same in the imported VisualGDB project.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please find the answers to your questions below:

1. We indeed don’t support DA14580 yet. As a workaround please consider selecting “Specify flags manually” in the wizard and manually adding include directories/preprocessor macros specific for the device as shown in our legacy device tutorial. It also looks like the DA14580 popularity is raising over time, so we may add direct support for it later once we see enough interest for it. We also offer a service of creating BSPs for non-mainstream devices. Feel free to contact our sales if you need a quote.
    2. VisualGDB provides an equivalent of the “-preinclude” command option via the “Forced Includes” option as shown below:

If you have any further questions, feel free to let us know and we will help you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ulso
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.