Importing CooCox IDE project into VisualGDB

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Importing CooCox IDE project into VisualGDB

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeremyvnc
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve had the visualgdb trial for a bit and I’m pretty impressed with it.  I have been an avid visual studio fan for a long time and would really like to bring our STM32 embedded projects into it.  Currently we use CooCox IDE which works but is a bit clunky being based on Eclipse.  The issue I have is that we have many CooCox projects and I cannot figure out how to make our projects structure import into visual studio using visualgdb.  Can you give me some help here?  I know both packages use the ARM-EABI toolchain so there shouldn’t be any issues there.  We use the standard peripherals libraries.  I could provide a sample project that I’ve been trying to get to work.

Thank you.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. We have published a detailed tutorial on importing CooCox projects into Visual Studio: http://visualgdb.com/tutorials/arm/coocox/

jeremyvnc
    Participant

Thanks for the response, Bazis.  I tried several things to move one of our projects over and gave up after several days.  What you posted makes since and I’d like to try it out but my trial period lapsed 2 weeks ago.

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

No problem. Please contact our sales to get a trial extension voucher.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.