Import STM32 Samples

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB Import STM32 Samples

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marshall_brown
    Participant

Hi There I’m wanting to import the STM32Cube (NOT CubeMX) samples from here ( STM32 Cube Samples ) these are different from the cube MX code generator that you have import documentation for. Is there a link to a how-to for importing these very useful examples from ST?

Thanks and Regards

Marshall

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Our latest STM32 BSP includes many of the ST examples, so you can simply select “STM32Cube examples” on the sample selection page of the VisualGDB project wizard and pick a sample project to import.

If you want to import a different project, you can use the “Import existing project” option in the wizard, but you would need to manually locate and specify various build settings (e.g. include directories and preprocessor macros).

marshall_brown
    Participant

Thanks, I had seen the STM32 Cube examples that were provided with VisualGDB and they are very nice, and work out of the box, however some of the things like motor drivers, bluetooth, wlan, etc are not there and these would be nice to import.

I’ll experiment further and see how I get on with importing them manually now I know that there is no magic wizard for them.

Regards

Marshall

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.