gdb project can't see file

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB gdb project can't see file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    masterdanielsan
    Participant

I started a fresh, empty visualgdb project and added a multitude of files to the same directory.  I then highlighted them in the solution explorer and added them to the project.

upon running, I am getting this error:

1>------ Build started: Project: btif-linux-port, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1>  VisualGDB: Attempting inline build...
    1>  VisualGDB: Run "cmd.exe /c "C:\SysGCC\Raspberry\bin\make.exe" CONFIG=Debug" in directory "C:\Users\smithd\Documents\loca_code\vgdb\btif-linux-port\btif-linux-port" on local computer
    1>  C:/SysGCC/Raspberry/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++.exe -ggdb -ffunction-sections -O0   -DDEBUG  -c ADC.cpp -o Debug/ADC.o -MD -MF Debug/ADC.dep
    1>  In file included from ADC.cpp:28:0:
    1>C:\Users\smithd\Documents\loca_code\vgdb\btif-linux-port\btif-linux-port\LPCxxxx.h(4,21): fatal error : LPC17xx.h: No such file or directory
    1>  compilation terminated.
    1>  make: *** [Debug/ADC.o] Error 1
    1>  -------------------------------------------------------------
    1>  Command exited with code 2
    1>  Executable: cmd.exe
    1>  Arguments: /c "C:\SysGCC\Raspberry\bin\make.exe" CONFIG=Debug
    1>  Directory: C:\Users\smithd\Documents\loca_code\vgdb\btif-linux-port\btif-linux-port
    1>VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed
    1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\VisualGDB.exe" /build "C:\Users\smithd\Documents\loca_code\vgdb\btif-linux-port\btif-linux-port\btif-linux-port.vcxproj" "/solution:C:\Users\smithd\Documents\loca_code\vgdb\btif-linux-port\btif-linux-port.sln" "/config:Debug" "/platform:Win32"" exited with code 1.
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

why is this?  I see the file that it is referring to in the project solution explorer: LPC17xx.h

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please add the directory containing the missing header file to the “Include Directories” field on the Makefile Settings page of VisualGDB Project Properties. Adding the file to the Solution Explorer simply makes it easier to open, but does not affect search paths used by the #include<> directives.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.