ESP32 IDF 4.1dev Missing Configs

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB ESP32 IDF 4.1dev Missing Configs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    angel
    Participant

Some configuration properties doesn’t show. i know this is very early dev release. Is there a workaround for this?

screenshot attached

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by angel.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry ESP-IDF 4.1 is not a stable release yet and hence is not supported by VisualGDB.

That said, ESP-IDF 4.0 had a similar issue and we fixed it in the following build: VisualGDB-5.5.1.3274.msi. Please feel free to try it as it may resolve the v4.1 issues as well.

angel
    Participant

thank its worked

angel
    Participant

I’ve realized now! I can view but cannot save properties

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by angel.
    support
    Keymaster

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the description you provided does not sufficient details for us to reproduce the problem or pinpoint its location. Please describe the issue using the 3-step format shown here.

Please use accurate and precise descriptions for all the settings you change in the wizards and property pages, and also make sure describe the exact modifications you do to any configuration files.

Once we have a clear sequence of steps that allows reproducing the problem on our side, we are usually able to release a hotfix or advise a workaround promptly.

angel
    Participant

i decided capture a video for better explaining.

https://gofile.io/?c=Nz2kQI

there is no possible to change wifi coex in video.

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, the video hosting you used doesn’t seem to work (video freezes after about 3 seconds of playback). Please try using a different hosting.

angel
    Participant

also you can download from first link. just 6MB

thanks

support
    Keymaster

Sorry, we have tried reproducing this for the latest supported ESP-IDF version (4.0), but could not get the behavior shown in the video.

If you could confirm that the problem persists with ESP-IDF 4.0, please share the full repro steps from creating a project. If the problem is specific to ESP-IDF 4.1, please consider editing the configuration manually until ESP-IDF 4.1 reaches the “stable release” stage and is officially supported by VisualGDB.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.