ESP32: Compile problem blinkLED example

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB ESP32: Compile problem blinkLED example

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kami
    Participant

Hi,
    <p class=”entry-title”>currently I test the VisualGDB 5.2.0 with ESP32 and the blinkLED example from tutorial “Developing Projects for ESP32 Devices with Visual Studio”. When I press F5 in VisualStudio to compile this the following error comes up (error list in VisualStudio): “Missing: H:\bin\xtensa-esp32-msvs-gcc.exe” in file gcc.targets at line 82.   Normally it should not be “H:\” than “C:\SysGCC\esp32\bin\…”</p>
    <p class=”entry-title”>I think there is a path entry wrong and I checked all possible settings but I have no idea where is the mistake.</p>
    <p class=”entry-title”>Maybe anyone can help and point me to the wrong entry.</p>
    <p class=”entry-title”>Thank you in advance.</p>
    <p class=”entry-title”>Missing compiler</p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kami
    Participant

Hi,
    currently I test the VisualGDB 5.2.0 with ESP32 and the blinkLED example from tutorial “Developing Projects for ESP32 Devices with Visual Studio”.
    When I press F5 in VisualStudio to compile this the following error comes up (error list in VisualStudio): “Missing: H:\bin\xtensa-esp32-msvs-gcc.exe” in file gcc.targets at line 82.
    Normally it should not be “C:\SysGCC\esp32\bin\…

I think there is a path entry wrong and I checked all possible settings but I have no idea where is the mistake.
    Maybe anyone can help and point me to the wrong entry.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please update to VisualGDB 5.3 Preview 8. The latest ESP32 toolchain is not compatible with v5.2.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.