ESP-ADF no import

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB ESP-ADF no import

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    tcpipchip
    Participant

looks that is not creating more the mingw32 folder

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tcpipchip
    Participant

Opening repositories:
    C:\
    An existing Git repository was found in C:\.
    Unknown hierarchy item ID: 3

tcpipchip
    Participant

Opening repositories:
    C:\
    An existing Git repository was found in C:\.
    Unknown hierarchy item ID: 3

always now giving the following error..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tcpipchip
    Participant

yes, not installing more

Failed to start process (C:\SysGCC\esp32\usr\bin\bash.exe –login -c “export ADF_PATH=/esp-adf/v2.0 && export BATCH_BUILD=1 && export PATH=/tools/xtensa-esp32-elf/esp-2019r2-8.2.0/xtensa-esp32-elf/bin:/tools/esp32ulp-elf/2.28.51.20170517/esp32ulp-elf-binutils/bin:/tools/mconf/v4.6.0.0-idf-20190628:/tools/idf-exe/1.0.1:/tools/ccache/3.7:/tools/ninja/1.9.0:$PATH && export -n PYTHONHOME && export LANG=en_US && cd /C/gbd/EmbeddedProject1/EmbeddedProject1 && make defconfig BUILD_DIR_BASE=’/C/gbd/EmbeddedProject1/EmbeddedProject1/.visualgdb/VisualGDBCache/EmbeddedProject1-Release-VisualGDB/CodeSenseDir’ SDKCONFIG=’/C/gbd/EmbeddedProject1/EmbeddedProject1/sdkconfig-release’ V=0”): O sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado
    Project configuration failed: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:\gbd\EmbeddedProject1\EmbeddedProject1\sdkconfig-release’.
    File name: ‘C:\gbd\EmbeddedProject1\EmbeddedProject1\sdkconfig-release’
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
    at mn2.s.q_2(uu1 a)
    at g61.n(String a)
    at g61.q()
    at w12.k()

support
    Keymaster

Please note that our technical support is limited to VisualGDB issues only. If you are able to build the project outside VisualGDB, please follow our ESP32 troubleshooting guide to get it to build with VisualGDB as well.

If building the project outside VisualGDB is not working as well, the only way to resolve it would be to do a detailed review of the project itself, and the cost of doing that would quickly exceed what we charge per license. Hence we are not able to include project-specific help with our technical support.

For general help getting ESP32 projects to work please consider posting on the ESP32 forum instead.

tcpipchip
    Participant

Btw, blog is ready, about VISUAL GDB (ESP-IDF)

Now backing to VISUAL GDB (ESP-ADF) to make work and make again other BLOG (ESP-ADF)

https://u-blox-ninaw-idf.blogspot.com/2020/06/visualgdb-e-w102-esp-idf.html

tcpipchip
    Participant

yes, i understand! It was my fault here i and i could´t erase a msg sent to you!

I am sure that i will solve soon!

tcpipchip
    Participant
    tcpipchip
    Participant
    tcpipchip
    Participant

getting good progress here!

I am liking it!!!!!

tcpipchip
    Participant

if i order the U$99,00 can i continue to use ESP-IDF and ESP-ADF ?

support
    Keymaster

Yes, the Embedded edition supports these frameworks.

However, please be advised that both ESP-IDF and ESP-ADF are very complex frameworks maintained by Espressif and they often don’t work as expected. While VisualGDB includes a convenient GUI layer on top of these frameworks, it inherits all their limitations and bugs. I.e. the VisualGDB license does not cover troubleshooting of issues inside these frameworks, or help with specific projects, as it would cost much more than we charge per license. We strongly advise trying out multiple sample projects with these frameworks during the evaluation period, and making sure you are happy with their reliability and quality.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.