ESP-ADF no import

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB ESP-ADF no import

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    tcpipchip
    Participant

Hi

I use the command line to compile the AMAZON esp-adf example

Why the VISUALGDB does not import it and compile ?

https://github.com/espressif/esp-va-sdk

Thanks

support
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is hard to say what is going on without knowing more details. Please share a screenshot of the Help->About VisualGDB window and the build errors you encounter and we can point you to the right direction.

tcpipchip
    Participant

so sorry!

no messages because not import!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tcpipchip
    Participant

Checking if any source files need uploading…
    Missing C:\msys32\home\tcpipchip\esp\esp-va-sdk\examples\amazon_alexa\sdkconfig-debug. Running c:\SysGCC\esp32\usr\bin\bash.exe –login -c “export ADF_PATH=/esp-adf/master && export BATCH_BUILD=1 && export PATH=/mingw32/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH && export -n PYTHONHOME && export LANG=en_US && cd /C/msys32/home/tcpipchip/esp/esp-va-sdk/examples/amazon_alexa && make defconfig BUILD_DIR_BASE=’/C/gbd/EmbeddedProject3/EmbeddedProject3/VisualGDBCache/EmbeddedProject3-Debug-VisualGDB/CodeSenseDir’ SDKCONFIG=’/C/msys32/home/tcpipchip/esp/esp-va-sdk/examples/amazon_alexa/sdkconfig-debug’ V=0″…
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:\msys32\home\tcpipchip\esp\esp-va-sdk\examples\amazon_alexa\sdkconfig-debug’.
    File name: ‘C:\msys32\home\tcpipchip\esp\esp-va-sdk\examples\amazon_alexa\sdkconfig-debug’
    at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
    at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
    at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
    at gg.a1.e_2(ue2 a)
    at q1.k(String a)
    at q1.q()
    at wo1.i()

and more images

Attachments:
    tcpipchip
    Participant

be better you try to import! If possible!

https://github.com/espressif/esp-va-sdk (ESP-IDF 3.2)

I have success compile it on

msys32 (mingw32)

support
    Keymaster

Please share a screenshot of the Help->About VisualGDB window.

tcpipchip
    Participant

attached!

thanks!

Attachments:
    support
    Keymaster

Thanks for the screenshots. Looks like you are using an older version of VisualGDB and an incompatible toolchain.

Please update to the latest VisualGDB 5.5 Preview 7 and follow our ESP-ADF tutorial to create a basic project. Make sure you use the v2.0 release of ESP-ADF, and not the master branch, and also a toolchain based on GCC 5.2.0 (ESP-ADF does not support the latest toolchain).

Once you are able to create a new ESP-ADF project from scratch, you should be able to import existing ones as well.

tcpipchip
    Participant

I will test soon!!!!

We talk soon! Right ?

Good weekend!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by tcpipchip.
    support
    Keymaster

No worries, we are happy to help you fix the issues with your project as a part of our consulting services. Feel free to reach out to our sales team to get a quote.

tcpipchip
    Participant

Hi,

look the sequence!

Can you help me ?

Attachments:
    support
    Keymaster

Looks like the project you are trying to import is not based on the original ESP-IDF or ESP-ADF, but requires the ESP-VA SDK that may not work with VisualGDB out-of-the-box. You might be able to get it working by addressing the VA SDK-specific issues on your side, however unfortunately we won’t be able to provide any help with this until we officially support this SDK.

We will continue monitoring the traction of the ESP-VA SDK and will consider adding out-of-the-box support for it once it becomes more popular.

tcpipchip
    Participant

ok! Thank you!

tcpipchip
    Participant

Btw, i will write a blog soon how to use the VISUAL GDB and NINA W102.

Does the u$99,00 value allow ESP-IDF compile, right ?

tcpipchip
    Participant

Now having this error

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.