error MSB3073 exited with code 1

Sysprogs forums Forums VisualGDB error MSB3073 exited with code 1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    karlis77
    Participant

Hi.  I got new PC with windows 10 and wanted to get all my projects from bit bucket but when I got them I can’t build them.

I can’t seem to find the solution for this error.  I would really appreciate some help. You can see the errors and output below.

Error Command-line action failed Power_board_V1.7 C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7\VisualGDB 1
    Error Build has failed. See the Output window for more details. Power_board_V1.7 C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7\EXEC 1
    Error MSB3073 The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\\VisualGDB.exe” /build “C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7\Power_board_V1.7.vcxproj” “/solution:C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 1. Power_board_V1.7 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 44

1>—— Build started: Project: Power_board_V1.7, Configuration: Debug Win32 ——

1>VisualGDB : warning : Found a source file with spaces in the path: “C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7\..\..\..\..\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\STM32F0xxxx\StartupFiles\startup_stm32f030xc.c”. If the build fails, please rename/move it.

1>VisualGDB: Run “cmd.exe /c “C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\bin\make.exe” CONFIG=Debug” in directory “C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7” on local computer

1>make: *** No rule to make target ../../../../AppData/Local/VisualGDB/EmbeddedBSPs/arm-eabi/com.sysprogs.arm.stm32/STM32F0xxxx/StartupFiles/startup_stm32f030xc.c', needed byDebug/startup_stm32f030xc.o’.  Stop.

1>————————————————————-

1>Command exited with code 2

1>Executable: cmd.exe

1>Arguments: /c “C:\SysGCC\arm-eabi\bin\make.exe” CONFIG=Debug

1>Directory: C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7

1>VisualGDB : error : Command-line action failed

1>EXEC : error : Build has failed. See the Output window for more details.

1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\Common7\IDE\VC\VCTargets\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(44,5): error MSB3073: The command “”C:\Program Files (x86)\Sysprogs\VisualGDB\\VisualGDB.exe” /build “C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7\Power_board_V1.7.vcxproj” “/solution:C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7.sln” “/config:Debug” “/platform:Win32″” exited with code 1.

1>Done building project “Power_board_V1.7.vcxproj” — FAILED.

========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by karlis77.
    support
    Keymaster

Hi,

One big cause of tricky problems could be this one:

warning : Found a source file with spaces in the path: “C:\Users\Raivis-STROPS\Desktop\power board kods\Power_board_V1.7\..\..\..\..\AppData\Local\VisualGDB\EmbeddedBSPs\arm-eabi\com.sysprogs.arm.stm32\STM32F0xxxx\StartupFiles\startup_stm32f030xc.c”.

GNU Make really doesn’t support paths with spaces, so this may cause very strange bugs. Other than that, please try opening VisualGDB Project Properties and changing the MCU type back and forth. This should force VisualGDB to regenerate the relevant parts of the project.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by support.
    SHA
    Participant

how to changing the MCU type please ?

support
    Keymaster

Please use the first page of VisualGDB Project Properties to change the MCU type.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.